50CL Water Bottle Single Filter Pack
The Black GO! filter lasts approximately 2 months (130l) and comes with a “timestrip” telling you when to renew your filter.
Unique Water-to-Go filter technology eliminates over 99.9% of all Bacteria, Viruses, Chlorine, Fluoride and Heavy Metals such as Lead to give you safe, healthy, clean drinking water.
GO! uses a unique 3-in-1 filter, created based on technology originally developed for NASA.
This one has a black cover to match a black GO! filter water bottle.
GO! filters can be safely used to filter 130 litres of water in a GO! water bottle. This represents about two months water if the bottle is fully filled three times per day.
GO! filters remove over 99.9% of:
- Metals and chemicals including Chlorine, Fluoride Chromium, Mercury, Nickel, Copper, Iron Lead, Gold, Silver and Aluminium
- Volatile Organic Compounds including Formaldehyde
- Water borne viruses including Norwalk, Hepatitis A, Tota Virus, Polio, Adenoviruses, Enteroviruses, Reoviruses
- Bacteria including: Coliform, E.Coli, Cholera, Typhus Dysentery, Botulism, Vibrio Disease, Campylobacteriosis Leptospirosis – Weil’s Disease Legionella (Legionnaires Disease and Pontiac Fever)
- Water borne pathogens and oocystes (protozoa) including: Giardia lamblia Fasciolopsiasis Taeniasis – Tapeworm Echinococcosis Ascariasis Coenorosis Schistosomiasis Cryptosporidium Tryonosoma (Sleeping Sickness) Threadworm Guinea Worm Hookworm Roundworm Pinworm Onchiocerca Fasciola Hepatica/Liver fluke
Water-to-Go filters are intended to remove contamination from water. Filters will become inefficient if used with additives such as isotonic powders, cordials, juices etc. Not recommended to filter urine for drinking purposes. Not effective on sea water.
One filter weighs 18g.
Biodegradable filter membrane and recyclable plastic end caps and shroud cover.